Book Code: J136
Publisher: JUDSON PRESS
NOTE: This item may be on back order.
The latest volume in Judson Press's classic "Work of the Church" series, this book offers practical information for development and implementation of a more structured hospitality ministry of greeters. Chargois challenges church leaders to reassess their greeters' ministry in three ways:
- sharpening of their service
- strengthening of the ministry they offer to God's people
- deepening of their spiritual underpinnings personally and collectively
Beginning with the biblical precedent for such a ministry in the gatekeepers of the Jerusalem temple, the author goes on to provide detailed suggestions for this ministry today, including:
- function of greeters in the life of the church
- An important addition to each church library and pastor's bookshelf!