Israel Galindo provides the Christian educator with the perspective and the tools to be truly effective as a small study group leader. This book will equip you to:
- create learning objectives
- understand group dynamics
- discern learning styles within the group
- develop the right questions for group interaction.
- assess your own effectiveness as a leader
Galindo discusses these and other topics in the pursuit of a learning approach that achieves the ultimate goal of Christian education: to bring faith to life. A sample topical Bible study and examples of small group study are included.