Rewired addresses the questions:
- How do social networking technologies affect relationships and communication?
- What are the pros and cons of using this technology in youth ministry?
- What practical skills are needed to begin integrating communication and social networking technology in ministry?
The book offers readers:
- Real-life insight from teens who use this technology on a regular basis
- Feedback and insight from youth pastors who use IM and MySpace in their ministry
- Specific tips on IM and MySpace use, including getting connected, using the language, and building a profile
- Value-added, interactive online components that will keep information fresh and current