Book Code: J114
Size: 5" x 8"
Publisher: JUDSON PRESS
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY IN BULK! Only $10.00 per copy. A savings of $50.00!
Download the Leader's Guide ($7.00)
FREE Leader's Guide when you purchase five or more copies of Baptism Ahead! See instructions below.
This innovative volume leads older children (ages 8-12) through baptismal preparation and a basic orientation to Christian discipleship and membership in the local church. Rather than presenting a dry, textbook approach, Pastor Wallace Smith integrates:
- contemporary narrative
- biblical lessons
- student-friendly talking points
- online components
- varied homework assignments
The author identifies key aspects of the Christian life with familiar road signs and compares the discipleship journey with a road under construction.
- Images of God
- Conversations about Jesus
- Making your faith your own
- Soul freedom
- Bible freedom
- The church
- Believer’s baptism
- Practicing and living faith
Designed as a six-week/six-chapter course, Baptism Ahead will appeal to different learning styles as well as different church and family settings.
Note: This new resource is intended to replace the book Bridges of Promise.
To receive your free leader's guide:
- Place your order for 5 or more copies of Baptist Ahead.
- Click on Leader's Guide and order one copy. YOU MUST PLACE THE GUIDE IN YOUR CART IN ORDER TORECEIVE THE LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD.
- At checkout, enter code FREELEADER.
- The $7.00 for the Leader's Guide will be deducted from your order.
- You will then receive a follow-up email with instructions for downloading your Leader's Guide.