One Room Sunday School is the ideal curriculum for churches with four or more age groups in one classroom! Designed for age 3–Grade 6, this program helps kids of all ages study and learn together. Now your church can have Sunday school—even if you have only a few children who range in age from preschool to sixth grade.
Utilizes the NRSV, CEV, and GNB
Download a FREE SAMPLE lesson!
Each quarterly kit contains four components:
- Offers a four-step lesson plan: Introduce the Bible Theme, Hear the Bible Message, Explore the Bible Message, and Respond to the Bible Message
- Includes teacher helps, lesson planning guides, and more
- Three-year cycle
Reproducible Activities Book
- Eight reproducible sheets for each week, with a Bible story, activities for all ages, and a page to send home
- Activities offered for nonreaders, beginning readers, and skilled readers
- All sheets are clearly marked with the appropriate reading level and lesson number
- 32 pages of teaching pictures, games, maps, posters, storytelling figures, songs, and more
- Contains 10–12 upbeat contemporary songs plus classic hymns for each quarter
- Includes extras such as sound effects and story narration